- If you belong to the sky, come to AIAT, the aviation specialist for more than 12 years for the Pilot courses that provides the wind to your wings and aspirations. The sky has just got wider with the opening up of national and international sky routes.
- The demand for the pilot license holders is again growing stronger and the aspirants can now actually see their dreams flying to reality. AIAT, with its specialisation in aviation and extensive experience in national and international pilot training is among a selected few in India and is proving to be a perfect launch pad for pilots with its International associations for the best possible Pilot training.
- Age: 18-26 Years
- Eligible: 10+2 (MPC Intermediate)
- Duration: 18 Months (18 Months in new Zealand)
Pilot Training comprises of two parts. Ground Training and Flying Training!
- Ground Training covers the theory subjects of Air Regulations
- Aviation Meteorology
- Air Navigation
- Aircraft Technical Subjects and RTR(A)
Flying aircraft for a living – it’s the dream of many and a fantastic career option if you have the aptitude (and finances) to complete the training.
- Airline Pilot
- Cargo Pilot
- Missionary Pilot
- Flying Instructor
- Military Pilot and more
Copyright @ Aviation Institute of Advanced Technology 2018. All Rights Reserved