- If you belong to the sky, come to AIAT, the aviation specialist for more than 12 years for the Pilot courses that provides the wind to your wings and aspirations. The sky has just got wider with the opening up of national and international sky routes.
- The demand for the pilot license holders is again growing stronger and the aspirants can now actually see their dreams flying to reality. AIAT, with its specialisation in aviation and extensive experience in national and international pilot training is among a selected few in India and is proving to be a perfect launch pad for pilots with its International associations for the best possible Pilot training.
- Age: 18-26 Years
- Eligible: 10+2 (MPC Intermediate)
- Duration: 18 Months (18 Months in Gisborne, New Zealand)
Pilot Training comprises of two parts. Ground Training and Flying Training!
- 200 hours of Flying including 30 hours of Simulator
- Air Law
- Flight navigation general
- General aircraft technical knowledge
- Human factors
- Principles of flight and aircraft performance, ETC…
- First officer
- Senior First officer
- Flight Instructor
- Flight operations inspectors
- Specialised air accident investigators.
Copyright @ Aviation Institute of Advanced Technology 2022. All Rights Reserved